Today's post is dedicated to being happy, being positive, enjoying life & having fun .. it's what life is all about! Life is made up of so many beautiful things and it sometimes gets hard to see these things when day to day life can be stressful.. we need to take a step back and look at the big picture..and take in our surroundings.
Featured images are some of my girlfriends Emily & Pia and I having fun & being silly at my local beach shooting with another friend of mine & my photographer Kim.
Wearing: Triangl Swimwear & Runwaydreamz Shorts.
Sometimes it helps to have a list of ways to keep yourself positive (I have a whole library of positive images & some of my friends and I share them with each other because happiness can be shared) I have put below a list of things I consider helpful to having a positive mindset.
1. Believe that you keep your own destiny. You are the creator of the path you take in life.
2. Have a sense of humour. Laughter is the best medicine.
3. Make a promise to yourself to think positively and promise yourself not to be negative.
4. Be grateful. Always be thankful & always share a smile.
5. Try to avoid putting yourself into a situation you know will cause you stress. If you are in that situation you need to create positive thoughts about it change your train of negative thoughts.
6. Meditate or do yoga. Take time our to breathe, relax & reflect.
7. Surround yourself with positive people. Happiness can be contagious.
8. Remember that no one is perfect and let yourself move forward. There is no such thing as perfect.
10. Write a list of all the things that you are grateful for. Keep this somewhere you can see it and look at it when you feel down or negative.
Always remember we are all human and have down days and sometimes need help getting back to our happy self! I hope this list can help you like it helps me when I'm having a bad day or need some positive motivation!
PHOTOGRAPHY | KIMBERLY LAUREN PHOTOGRAPHY
COPYRIGHT TO WWW.JESKAALEE.COM