"I LOVE GOING FOR AFTERNOON BIKE RIDES IN MY LOCAL AREA OR FOR A RUN ALONG THE BEACH".
Now that the weather is heating up here at home it means getting outdoors & getting active is something I am doing a lot more frequently! It's really great that day light savings too gives that extra time in the afternoon to get outside & do things.. summer is in the air! I love going for afternoon bike rides in my local area or for a run along the beach.
The gym can be for some people & not for others so taking to the outdoors & using it as your outdoor exercise playground is a great way to stay healthy & save money too. Another huge plus is that research states that exercising outdoors helps to maintain good mental health swell as staying fit!
5 BENEFITS OF OUTDOOR WORKOUTS
1. ANY TIME: We can exercise any time we like as there is no closing time to the great outdoors. Fit in a run, bike ride, walk the dog or workout in the morning, lunch time. after work or whenever it suits.
2. VITAMIN D: Getting our daily dose of sunshine/Vitamin D will help boost to boost our mood. Vitamin D also helps us to absorb calcium and promote bone growth.
3. STRESS RELIEF: Helps to reduce stress levels and hormone cortisol more effectively. Time de-stress ladies!
4. GET GROUNDED: Going barefoot can be a great way to connect with mother nature and help the energy to flow smoothly through our body. It releases energy that we accumulate throughout our body.
5. FRESH AIR: it helps to soothe our nerves so that we feel refreshed and relaxed. It also helps to clear our mind, improve concentration, improves our mood & helpsyour general well-being.
- - -
LORNA JANE SPORTS BRA, LORNA JANE TIGHTS & NIKE SHOES
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE WAYS TO GET ACTIVE OUTDOORS?
IMAGES COPYRIGHT TO LORNA JANE
PHOTOGRAPHY | JENNA AGIUS