Recently I had the pleasure of collaborating with the lovely Lisa from Pilates by Lisa on her blog in her 'Whats In My Bag' section I wanted to share the post here too for you all to have a look at some of the things I love to keep in my bag! Also featuring gorgeous bag thanks to Glomesh - You can view the post here.
1. Keys – with my favorite leather ‘Jess’ keyring from my gal pal Elle.
2. Elizabeth Arden – 8 Hour Cream lip balm.
4. Camera – a small digital camera for some happy snaps or blogging when I am out and about.
5. Hair clip – I’ve had clips like this since I was a child & they are so handy to quickly put hair back.
6. Daily Planner & Pen/Pencil – so I can keep up to date with my schedule and also doubles as a note pad when I need to remember things or scribble some brainstorming.
7. Red Earth lipstick in Sunset Pink – perfect if I want to add a soft touch of pink to any outfit.
8. Bvlgari perfume moisturiser – for smelling good and keeping moisturised.
9. Headphones – for music of course!
10. Sunglasses – my favorite items to finish off any outfit for a day out in the sunshine.