Do you ever feel like having breakfast for lunch? I am a huge breaky lover & so breakfast for lunch to me is pretty damn exciting! I'm talking smoothies, avocado & eggs on sourdough or yoghurt, granola & berries.. ahh drool! So today I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes.. Im not always one to follow a recipe, I more like to throw in a bunch of yummy ingredients & vula breakfast is served! Check out how to make this berry delight goodness below!
BERRY DELIGHT INGREDIENTS:
- 1 x Handful of Granola
- 1 x Handful of Frozen Berries
- Shredded Coconut
- Falked Almonds
- Put your desired yogurt type into a small bowl, add in half of the berries and mix around.
- Add 1 x Handful of granola on top of the yoghurt in your bowl.
- Top with remainder of frozen berries + add a sprinkle of shredded coconut & flaked almonds.
- Ready to eat, don't forget to enjoy!
What did you think of this recipe? Leave a comment below or contact me on my contact form here.